-->

Sunday, 16 June 2013

the best father in the world

Happy Father's Day!
First, I need to say happy Dad's Day to my own Dad.
My Lord, My Father, My Creator.
You are the best dad in the world. to the world!
but especially, to me.
thank you for being there for me. 
even when I didn't know.
even when I thought I had no man in the world.
you were always there.
loving and protecting me!

thank you Abba Father.
For everything you'd done for me.

Happy Father's Day!To the best earthly Papa!
My husband.
You've been a Daddy for 13 months, and you're already a pro.
Thank you for being my best friend.
Although I know I'll have to fight for that title my whole life!
Our little Penelope wants to be your best friend too! :)
Thank you for showing me first hand what a real Papa looks like.
It's been a joy.

We love you Duddy!
You're a hot Dad!

Happy Father's Day!
To my Mom.
You were my first Dad, Mom, Sister, Brother, and Friend.
You still are.
Thank you for doing it all, with so much grace.

Happy Father's Day Mama Bear

Happy Father's Day!
To Kevin.
The man who raised my husband.
The man who set in motion a whole new generation.
And taught my husband about real manhood.
You did good.

Happy Father's Day Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment