-->

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

penelope's one year statistics

For those of you that don't get to see Pen very often, I thought I'd come up with a list of statistics about my little girl!

FULL NAME: Penelope Rose
NICK NAMES: Penny, Pen {I voted Poppy or Pippa but it never caught on}
WEIGHT: 27 pounds, 95th percentile
HEIGHT: 30.5 inches, 75th percentile


FIVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HER: funny, outgoing, personable, happy, loud
BEST FRIENDS: Daddy, Mama, Nana, Grandma, Auntie Allie, Uncle Ryan, and Grandpa
ROUGH EDGES: sleeping! She cannot fall asleep in her crib, and never has. She has a huge temper and screams/cries when she doesn't get what she wants. I'm noticing it more lately.

yep, that is a cheerio stuck to her face

FAVOURITE FOODS: bananas, prunes, sweet potatoes, peas, and cheerios
FAVOURITE SPOTS TO PLAY: library, park, the farm, nursery at church if I'm there!
FAVOURITE TV SHOWS: Doc McStuffins, Agent Oso, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
FAVOURITE TOYS AT HOME: play house, toy train, play kitchen, and all board books


WORDS THAT SHE CAN SAY: dada, mama, duck
MOTOR SKILLS: crawls crazy fast, walks along furniture, pulls herself up and brings herself back down, stands by herself without support

Pen about a month ago

Did I leave anything out? Ask away!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun pictures!

    Is that an amber necklace she's wearing? Have you found it to help with teething?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amber bead necklace. She wore it for about a month and I didn't see a major difference. She had it on for her doctor's appointment and my doctor highly recommended that I take it off of her as it is a choking hazard, so I've decided that she won't be wearing it anymore.... :) it's hard to ignore your doctor's warnings! even if the necklace is so adorable!

      Delete