-->

Monday, 20 May 2013

penelope's first birthday party [pictures]

TODAY'S POST SPONSORED BY: MELISA CHRISTINE PHOTOGRAPHY


I think most of you know by now that Penelope's first birthday was a big deal to me (especially since the post I wrote has been the most viewed on this blog!)

Today I am super excited to share with you some pictures from her birthday party! My friend, and amazing photographer, Melisa Christine, captured some beautiful pictures. I honestly didn't even realize she was taking all these photos, that is how stealth she is (or how preoccupied and busy I was).













more to come on the specifics of the party!
don't forget to check out Melisa's facebook page and website

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I had to do about the birthday was to order the cake. planning the perfect harry potter party for my son

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order for the programme to be effective, it dissertation proposal is essential to use all the previous experience known in the system of the education of a child.

    ReplyDelete