-->

Thursday, 2 May 2013

a day at springridge

today was another gorgeous day. I seriously forgot what the heat feels like. I am so energized and alert and in awe of the sunshine. Nothing like the longest winter on earth to make us thankful for a little sunshine!

We headed out to Springridge Farms today, a great family farm in Milton. We bought seasons passes (actually, they are Penelope's birthday gift from her Grandma & Grandpa!) We are so lucky to have a farm like this only ten minutes away, we'll be visiting at least once a week!

Pen and her Dada @ the farm

"get that thing away from my daughter" - me

Praising the Lord from the mountain top. I mean, top of a bale of hay

our new friend

Thumbs up for the farm!

a majestic creature

tell me your favourite farm memories!

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' 
and like my facebook page

2 comments:

  1. I love love love these pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun family day! I can't say I'm too big of a farm person. It is fun to see the animals at our county fair. It's even more fun with my boys. The always find the animals fascinating.

    ReplyDelete