-->

Saturday, 20 April 2013

this week

MAIN EVENTS:
>> Daniel was home a lot of the week, but he was spending most of his time writing two 15-page papers. Needless to say, it wasn't exactly a vacation around here.
>> I was really blessed to have a ton of help this week. My mother-in-law took Penelope for two afternoons this week, and my mom baby-sat on Friday night.
>> Daniel and I spent Friday with the Youth at our church. We went to see Home Run in theatres, a Christian film centered around an alcoholic baseball player who attends Celebrate Recovery. I liked it (not as much as Courageous though!)
>> a had one of the most relaxing afternoons in a long, long time. Penelope was out with her Grandma and I cleaned the whole house, exercised, read outside in the glorious sun, and hung out on my couch watching TV. I have not enjoyed "me-time" like that in forever.

OUR ANNIVERSARY:
>> It's our two year anniversary on May 7th. We won't be celebrating "big", but I have been thinking about what I'd do if we could. A girl can dream!


I'd choose one of these four dream vacations: (1) return to the location of our honeymoon, (2)  head over to my family's homeland Malta(3) visit Bora Bora Island, or (4) hop on a fun Caribbean cruise

What vacations did you dream about this week?


Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' 
and like my facebook page

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm always dreaming of travel. This week I had a daydream about visiting the UK, and also finally going to see my husband's homeland of Malaysia. Unfortunately, none of these will happen any time soon. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's always fun to dream! hopefully soon our fantasies can become a reality! :)

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmmmm vacation! Since our 2 year anniversary is in June and Dean also graduates that same week, we have decided to get away! We haven't decided exactly where yet- maybe an island, maybe new york....but say goodbye t home for a few days and get away just us! It was a hard decision to make, but we decided that it was something that we needed to do. Between Dean in school and me working 60 hours a week we thought it would be a good way to spend some time together. Definitely wont be as exotic as any of the places you listed....but hopefully just something fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete