-->

Friday, 12 April 2013

this week

{at the end of each week I'm planning on doing a re-cap of the week. This way when someone asks me what I did this week I won't have to give them a blank stare and blame mommy brain for my complete lack of memory}

MAIN EVENTS:
>> a much anticipated mommy date with one of my favourite women in the world, J. She made the trek out to my place with her two youngest (she has five!)
>> lots of great moments with many women I love: my mama, my MIL, and my best friend Ashley. One funny evening in particular with Ashley, we got way too over-tired and giggled like high school girls for awhile. I can't remember why though, blaming that on mom brain.
>> my daughter passed out in the stroller for the first time on a beautiful walk. I had to carry her (26-pounds) in her stroller, down a winding staircase to our house. brutal, but so worth it, because she napped for over two hours in the mud room.
>> I ran outside in my slippers only to realize it was snowing. in mid-April. thanks Canada.


I'M LOVING: 
>> The Good Wife. I'm obsessed. If you're watching the show too please let me know so that we can dish about how awesome it is.
>> Empty Promises by Pete Wilson. This is a highly recommended book for anyone who tends to mix up their priorities and seek validation in empty things (so, basically every one).
>> This little office. It would be very easy to create in my own office space. I'm not sure how my husband would feel about it though.

YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT:
>> Elevation Church has started some amazing creative projects that will just blow your mind. Watch this video. See? Mind blown.
>> In case you live under a rock and haven't seen this already, you need to check out the reasons this man's son is crying. They are hilarious and totally legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment